We offer a comprehensive range of downstream genomic services using a wide range of market-leading technology platforms. Our experienced and dedicated team will guide you through every aspect of your project, from initial study design to data analysis.
Whole Genome Sequencing
We offer both de novo sequencing and resequencing as part of our WGS service. Sequencing is carried out using multiple platforms, and is optimised to generate accurate data within a fast turnaround time.
Metagenomics and Metatranscriptomics
- Metagenomics and metatranscriptomics enable you to:
- Characterise the organisms present in environmental samples
- Identify the activities that occur in the community of organisms
- Investigate how these activities change in response to the environment
Transcriptome sequencing can be utilised to analyse transcriptome profiles and deliver unbiased information. Subsequently, transcriptome analysis can identify genetic function in cells and tissues, and is important for understanding the development of diseases.
Genome Analysis Services help you accelerate your genomics research. These services, which include Contract Genomics, Traits Analysis, and Trio Sequencing, can be customised to suit your project goals, requirements and budget.
- Triat Analysis
- Trio Sequencing
Our Genetic Screening Services (GSS) are designed to provide important information about your DNA. This information can help your doctor identify the state of your genetic health, including any predispositions towards genetic diseases and possible adverse drug reactions. The type of GSS used depends on the level of detail being sought from the analysis of your DNA.
Molecular Genetic Services
- Gene Expression and RNASeq
- Genotyping and SNP Genotyping Services (from single-plex up to GWAS studies)
- Copy Number Analysis
- Methylation and Epigenetics
- Drug Metabolism studies
- Custom assay design and validation available on a wide range of platforms (e.g. qPCR genotyping and microarray gene expression)